Sunday, July 10, 2016

Forgiveness

There are people in your life who've come and gone,
They let you down, you know they've hurt your pride.
You better put it all behind you cause life goes on.
If you keep carryin' that anger, it'll eat you up inside

I've been trying to get down to the heart of the matter
But my will gets weak and my thoughts seem to scatter
But I think it's about forgiveness
- Don Henley

I did a bitch of a yoga class today, after 1.5 mile run. Because I didn't get there in time for my original planned three, or my plan B two. I had some lollygagging to do, folding laundry, pedicure, and general fucking around. But I got back to the gym after my week up north and it was good. This song was running through my head throughout yoga and my run (yes I forgot my headphones) and it seems appropriate for my mindset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!