Monday, February 1, 2016

Afraid to lose control
And caught up in this world
I've wasted time, I've wasted breath
I think I've thought myself to death
- Kongos

As great as my run was yesterday, today sucked. I ran on the indoor track and it was terrible. No energy. I walked a couple laps on the second mile. Then I went into yoga and I just could not get into it. The class was relatively full but nobody was in the back row but my. My odiferous reputation must be spreading. I'm not fond of this particular instructor - she tends to jump right into things without adequate warm up. She had us doing major abdominal exercises five minutes in. So I left after 30 minutes. I can only recall one or two other times when I've done that but it just felt like a waste of time. I mean there are people in Iowa deciding the fate of our country tonight people! I don't know why those losers get to decide but it's a bummer that the damn elections are already all but done by the time AZ rolls in. Plus the bachelor is on tonight. Enough said. I'm going to Texas tomorrow so out for the next two days but I have a yoga date with my blista sista on Thursday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!