Sunday, February 21, 2016

I need freedom now
And I need to know how
To live my life as it's meant to be


And I'll find strength in pain
And I will change my ways
I'll know my name as it's called again

Mumford & Sons - The Cave 

So I couldn't manage to go yesterday after sweating for 2 hours at a lacrosse game. And I couldn't possible go before - I was enjoying the opportunity to sleep late. It's been weeks. And I didn't end up going in Atlanta - I got a dinner invite that was much more tempting than the hotel gym. So today it has been almost a week since I last ran!  I ran to yoga and then ran/walked home for four miles. I still need 17 miles in the next 8 days to hit 50 for the month. Oy vey. Thank god for leap year and that extra day this month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!