Thursday, February 11, 2016

It's not the life it seems

What will it take to show you that
It's not the life it seems
(I'm not okay)
I told you time and time again
You sing the words but don't know what it means
- My Chemical Romance, I'm not okay

An oldie but a goodie here. And a great song to run to. My run today was totally uninspired. Two miles to finish for the week and I didn't even run the whole thing. I was thinking today how strange the ups and downs of running still are to me. Sometimes you go out to do what should be an easy run and it just sucks. And sometimes (less often it feels like) you feel like you're gonna stink it up and you end up flying. As my sister said, it's a miracle anyone sticks with running. It's only through experience I know to keep slogging through and it will get better. I hope it's better for my trail run on Sunday! My Valentine to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!