Sunday, February 28, 2016

Fuck this shit

And now I just can't take no more
I've had it up to here!
I've had it
I've had it
- Weezer

I've run 13 miles in the last 4 days plus yoga, and I'm tired dammit! The good news is I'm at 49.5 for the month with a day left. If I do my 2 miles and yoga tomorrow I'm all good. But if I'm struggling this much in February with the mountain readily available to me, then this summer is gonna suck. I did yoga yesterday and two miles and then hit the mountain this morning with my booty complaining loudly most of the way. I heard this huge crash behind me coming down and turned around to see this guy sprawled on his face. He was a big dude and boy did he fall hard. He then ran ahead of me in sure hoping to never see me again. It did make me feel better about the many times the mountain has taken me down. Now I vow I shan't leave the couch of righteousness! My ears are all plugged up and I'm snotty from running in the February spring even though I took a Zyrtec this morning. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!