Friday, February 26, 2016

Wheezy

We've spent this whole time on the run
From a lie that I told
That you closed your eyes and you chose to believe
- Airborne Toxic Event, Bride & Groom

It was a tough choice I had to make this afternoon: nap or gym? Nap was very close to winning out. Thank goddess J got home from school so I had to pretend to be working. And then it was relatively easy to head to gym. I drive because it is 85 freaking degrees out which is really not cool in February (no pun intended. Ok totally intended). So I did two wheezy miles on the track. I thought I'd be ok inside and cool but I should have hit the inhaler. Then I walked to the yoga room only to discover that they no longer offer the 430 Friday class. Or the 600. I guess most lazy fuckers can't be bothered to exercise on Friday evening, as also evidenced by the sparsely populated gym. Or just maybe, only losers go to the gym on Friday evening. Something to ponder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!