Saturday, February 27, 2016

The dog days are over

And I never wanted anything from you
Except everything you had
And what was left after that too

              -Florence and the Machine

It's been a rough few weeks. Dog got sick, dog had to be put down, son got sick, interviews for new jobs and blah blah blah. 

So running has been nothing short of rare. But today I finally got it together and went to yoga and ran three miles. I upgraded my gym membership so now I can go to the fancy gyms, which is nice. While they aren't as fancy as my sister's gym, they are a lot better than the regular gyms, so that is nice. 

I have been sticking with my twice per week yoga commitment, and I might possibly be a fraction more flexible. A small fraction. Like .00001 more flexible. Possibly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!