Monday, February 8, 2016

Rinse and repeat

And I know what's on your mind
God knows I put it there
But if I took it back
We'd be nowhere
You'd be nowhere again
 - Mumford and Sons, Cold Arms 

I decided to do my running at the gym tonight. There's no place easier to run than around the indoor track - flat, temperature controlled, and easy viewing distance to the hot totties on the basketball court. I ended up putting this song on repeat for awhile. It mesmerizes me. I truly didn't want to do yoga and at one point had reconciled myself to just heading home but I ended up giving it a try and it was ok. There's not much opportunity to take it easy in yoga but I tried.   I spent most of the class thinking about dinner. I made delicious nachos when I got home and won a contest of rock, paper, scissors with my boy so he went and got Mcflurries. Couch of righteousness feels good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!