Monday, February 15, 2016

Amazeballs

In the valley
Here my heart sinks
There will no strings
I'm worth nothing
- AWOLnation, Drinking Lightening

I spent way too much time tonight trying to figure out these lyrics. I like this song. I amazed myself tonight by going 3.5 miles, no walk breaks until 3. I'm in LA for work and then going to Atlanta so I knew it would be tough getting the miles in this week. That is the motivation this blog provides. I got to my room and got dressed right away but once I sat on the bed I wanted to lie down so very much. But I went. And now I only need 4 more for the week. Hopefully I will get a day or two in Atlanta and then I have Saturday. But there's a LAX game on Sat and then K and I talked about going to the horse show, both of which are way more important. Anyhoodle now I'm in bed watching the bachelor and starving because I'm too tired to get dinner. At least I had a protein bar in my bag. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!