Sunday, February 28, 2016

Some Killer Queen You Are

It's a hundred miles an hour on a dirt road
Runnin' away

              -The Bleachers

Adding up the numbers, it seems I need to run four miles today and tomorrow to get my 50 for the month. I did it today, and the thought of doing it again tomorrow makes me pretty damn cranky. 

I ran two before yoga and two after. Unlike my sister, I'm finding it kind of nice to run after yoga. My breathing is better and I'm generally in a happy state and have a nice relaxing run. (This question of whether to run before or after yoga is apparently this year's hot topic. For kicks, you should look back in the archives for our scintillating discussions on running outside vs treadmill running. Compelling, I tell you.) Anyway, I think as long as you are taking it easy, running after yoga can be nice. 

So after all that hard work, I rewarded myself with pancakes and bacon. Following the estimable Rachel Maddow on the Twitter machine, I found this delightful recipe that was evidently Rosa Parks'. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!