Sunday, January 26, 2014

My private life is an inside joke

I was dressed in white, touched by something pure
Death obsessed like a teenager
Sold my tortured youth, piss and vinegar
I'm still angry with no reason to be


                                      Shell Games, Bright Eyes



I haven't had a good run in so long, I'm beginning to forget what they feel like. I'm running... and it's okay, but it just feels mostly like slogging along. My breathing won't settle, my legs feel heavy and I can't find any explanation for it. It feels like I'm getting sick, but it's been this way for weeks, since the start of the new year. 

In the next few weeks/months I have a whole ton of travel too, so it's going to be lots of treadmills and meals out... God help me.

I'm at 57 miles so far for January.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!