Saturday, January 18, 2014

Hot

All she wants is a funky rockin' rolla
She knows she's got the look
That's why she gives the cold shoulder
She keeps it hot even in December
This ain't about the weather
- new politics, give me hope

I ran into several people I knew on the mountain this morning which was a bit odd since I rarely see anyone and today I saw 3 separate people. A couple were from my old job, and it was nice to see them. Thank goodness I was running. I had a decent run this morning which was quite necessary given the steak and wine and ice cream I had last night. A great week of running - 19.5 miles! My legs are strong but my arm is actually stiff from holding my friends 7 pound baby this week. It's a slippery slope past 40 my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!