Thursday, January 16, 2014

Believe

Should I believe in the world momma
Should I give up and hide or should I stay and fight
Should I believe in the rules momma
- New Politics, tonight you're perfect

This is a cute song that my girl shared with me because it reminds her of me and that makes me smile. Today's run was kinda fawffle. I should have taken note of the epic run by Bad Haircut after having eaten waffles for breakfast, but alas I prefer to learn the hard lessons myself. So running after waffles is not a good idea, for the record, and it requires a pit stop in the park. I did get 3.5 miles in even after joggus interruptis. It wasn't a great run but it got the job done even though it made me late for my lunch date. If I'm being honest I would have been late anyway. It's how I roll. I made a Mexican fiesta to watch the ASU/UA basketball game tonight and am now couch ridden in a semi-food-coma, having ruined all the benefits of my running efforts. Which is just as well given the score. Tonight I'm grateful for my awesome job that allows me to go for a run at 930 in the morning and for my amazing and funny daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!