Monday, January 13, 2014

500 miles

If you miss the train I'm on
You will know that I am gone
You can hear the whistle blow
A hundred miles
- Justin Timberlake et al, 500 miles

A nod to our 2013 accomplishment there. I asked J who he thinks sings this song, and his first guess was me, LOL! Then he guessed someone in my family. So I agreed its grandpa. But really it's a gentle little ditty from Inside Llewin Davis, an otherwise awfully boring movie, but the music was great. And this is JT like you've never heard him. Jman was quite surprised. Anyway, I was due a good run tonight and was happy I got out there after work (I do pretend to work sometimes). I got in a good fast 3.5, although bear in mind that fast in my world doesn't qualify me for "all levels" still, so it was probably an 11 minute pace. But I felt better than I have since I got my NYE cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!