Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Super Tuesday Super Run?

Oh, give us your vote
Give us your vote
If you know what's good for you
-Tokyo Police Club

I ran 4.25 miles on the treadmill this morning.  The treadmills at the gym have their own TV mounted on them and so I watched the Toronto version of headline news.  Or I should say, my TV was tuned in to headline news.  I spent some time watching the TV next to mine which was showing Scooby Doo.  I could have changed my channel, but that would be admitting that I wanted to watch Scooby more than stay informed about current events.  The only current events though were a very cursory mention of Super Tuesday and a lot of coverage of Oreo's 100th birthday.  The in-studio hosts had a package of regular oreos and a package of birthday cake oreos and the "young" male host (he must be 50, but he has frosted tips and two earrings) stacked 4 oreos vertically and took a bite out of all of them.  Probably the worst possible way to eat oreos.  Only a stoner like Shaggy could get behind this method.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!