Monday, March 26, 2012

I'm sorry bout all the things

I said to you.
- buckcherry

So tonight I was doing my taxes on TurboTax and for the first time ever was asked if I benefitted from any Canadian retirement schemes.  I can only assume from this that Big Brother is reading this blog and knows I am conspiring with America's hat.  How concerned should I be?? 

Today I ran the mountain again (also last Wed, and then 2 pathetic road miles on Sat.  I've been remiss in my blogging).  I was in a bit of a hurry this time because I didn't want to be late picking K up from work (which yeah, is where I work but I begged out early because the mountain called).  Bf and I got to the top in about 30 min which was great time, and then I decided to go back the way we came because I thought it was shorter.  Bf didn't agree, so I suggested he go the back way and I go the front way and see who gets down first.  But, I said, I can't wait for you at the bottom, I have to go.  And he said, with a twinkle in his eye, neither can I.  It was so on. 

So I jogged back down confident in the wide margin I had on bf not only because I had the shorter route, but because I'm faster at running downhill (my knees are stronger than most due to the tendon of a Hungarian body builder I had implanted in my right knee).  I even walked a little on the home stretch when I rounded the bend and bf was nowhere in sight.  I trotted on over to the parking lot thinking I'd write in the dust on his back window to let him know I was gone. 

And there he was, waiting with a little grin on his face.  Dammit. 

5 comments:

  1. This is probably my fault. I thought we were all going to get Henry Winkler items when I signed us all up at ponzi.ca. My mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a collection of Henry Winkler items. Just no Fonzi crap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really what I want is a playlist of Potsy hits to rock garden to..that would be the necatar

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!