Monday, June 14, 2010

takin it easy

I did 3.5 this morning but it was a real easy 3.5 in that I probably walked half of it. But it was a nice outing with Sophie.

I am loathe to admit it, but . . . well, I bought me some HealtheTrim. Its a dietary supplement that my morning show DJ's rave about, it literally melts off the pounds!! and you don't have to do ANYTHING!!! Just kidding they do recommend a healthy diet and exercise, but the point is if you don't do anything differently supposedly the weight will still come off. So, yah, I'm a sucker and I'm trying it. What do I have to lose but $60 and 10 pounds?

BTW, my repeat tests at the endocrinologist all came back normal so basically she said there's nothing wrong with me. Except that I'm getting old I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!