Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I didn't go today. I was, again, too busy at work. Actually, that's not quite what happened. What happened was, I was all prepared, went down to the gym, changed and got on the treadmill. And my ipod battery was dead. SO, I went on back upstairs, plugged my ipod into my work computer to charge it up figuring I would give it a half hour or so, just enough time to get me my run, and then the day was over and I don't even really know what the fuck happened other than I managed to wander around my office in my gym clothes for I don't know how long.

Anyhoodle, so I am considering my Tuesday run officially skipped, but tomorrow's 3 mile outside run is officially ON. So is the 4 mile outside run on Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA!!!! That's hilarious. Didn't anyone say anything to you about violating the dress code in your gym clothes?? Were you wearing that big yellow smiley face shirt??

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I got rid of the big yellow smiley shirt a while back at Chris' insistence. Actually, I got rid of all those big ol' Obama shirts as well. These days I mostly wear clothes that fit. Even to exercise in. I was actually wearing a tank top and regular gym stretchy pants. And my purple "you don't have to go fast, you just have to go" headband. Nobody said anything much, but I just told them I was trying to get to the gym.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, look how much you've grown, actually wearing clothes that fit!! I have to commend Chris on forcing the demise of that shirt. I hated it.

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!