Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hawaii 2-3 ish

As I was drafting this post in my head while running this morning, I was going to start out by saying that a run on the beach in the morning almost makes all the travel worth it. It was a gorgeous morning, beach, etc. Then, I got to this part where I had to jump over a tide thingy and I got my shoe wet. Then was in sand and got it all sandy. Continued along beach but getting further from the hotel there were homeless people living on the beach in tents and cars. Surfer people I guess. So was a little creeped out but kept going. Then these two guys started yelling at me, "oh yeah! uh-huh!", so I was completely creeped out and kept going along the beach trying to find an alternative route back so I wouldn't have to go by them again. Couldn't find one so I ended up going back, walking at this point, and thank goddess they weren't there. Turned up this road that I assumed lead back to the hotel, but it didn't. Had to head back, jumped over said tide thingy again and got my other shoe wet, so both are now sandy and squishy. Finally got back to my room and realized I had grabbed my credit card instead of my room key, so I was locked out. Fuck fuck fuck.

3 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha! Nice one! At least you went...that is all that matters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. And you didn't even cry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. there's no crying in running!!! Wait, yah there is.

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!