Thursday, June 3, 2010

All right, already!! >:l

I did my 2.3 this morning in 34 minutes, so it would appear I haven't done too much damage with my Dr. Jekyll / Ms. Hyde routine. I put the cigarettes under the faucet while I was on the phone with Sandy on Tuesday and haven't touched another one. Also haven't had anything to drink. Two important dream developments: One, I dreamed that my silver blanket with my medals and certificates on it had been folded in half on the wall, so it was half the size it was before. Read: My stupid behavior, doing things I don't want, is SHRINKING my ability to do what I really want in life. Two: I dreamed about a baby instead of the usual losing things or being lost. Read: There are new and exciting things coming!! It's a new life coming my way and I'm gonna enjoy it! (Sorta) like Twisty says, everythang I do gon be fun from now on.
Thanks Sandy!
Marianne I am proud of you. You are keeping up on your training in spite of the stress I assume you are under with buying the house!!
Go Sistas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!