Saturday, June 5, 2010

Did it!

Five miles on the treadmill today. I did the first two at no incline, my shins were kind of fussing, but they got over it. I did the second at .5, the third and fourth at 1 and then the fifth at 1.5. The last mile kind of kicked my ass, but I got through it. My time was 72.20.

The other thing about today's run, other than it being the longest run I have done so far, is that it is the last long run, according to my training schedule, that is being done on the treadmill. Next Saturday is four miles outside, and from there every Saturday is a long run, outside.

And even though I am pretty worn out from the run, I am still feeling like I am going to do my bike tomorrow. But we'll see. I am going to be cleaning my stupid new house for the rest of the day today, so that will wear me out even more!

2 comments:

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!