Thursday, June 10, 2010

I went, but not as planned

I did go, I just didn't get up this morning and do three outside. Instead, I did four on the treadmill at the gym at work, when I at last managed to make it there. I did the first mile at no incline, second two miles at 1 and the last mile at 2. Plus, I upped my running speed to 4.8, so my final time was 56.20. So, I made up for not going outside, I think. I wanted to do five miles, but I really had to get back to work. Plus, that last mile at 2 kind of kicked my ass.

I didn't not get up this morning for any particular reason or any particular crazy thoughts, I just couldn't make it. I was up at 1:30 changing DW's sheets after he vomited on them (stupid germy YMCA!), so I guess you win some, lose some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!