Saturday, April 30, 2016

Wine and ice cream sandwiches

That's what I'm doing this Saturday night as I watch the correspondents dinner. That's the kind of nerd I am. I sent my boy off to prom not the least bit impressed with his date. I only hope he comes home in one piece. I may not survive until he goes off to college. Or he may not. I did the mountain today. 4.5 miles. It was tough. And slow. But I ran some goddammit. Then I went to my class at asu and was too late to get in so I came home. Last night I went to hh after class and was quite impressed with myself as I'd rather have gone home and stabbed myself in the eyeball. But I did meet some nice people. And then also I ran 3.5 miles which was the most impressive at 9pm. And Barack is not nearly as funny as I hoped tonight. And I did hope he would at least take his shirt off. Is that sexist? Meh. No songs that I can even remember from my run today. But I got 47 miles for the month and 3 strength training. Not a great month. But I have many excuses. I turned 46 after all. Thank god I still look like I'm in my 30's. Peace. Out.


----------------------------------------------------------------------
This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the message and any attachments from your system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!