Wednesday, April 20, 2016

She says, "Where are we going?"
And he, he looks at her and he says, "We're going to a party
It's a birthday party, it's your birthday party, happy birthday darling
We love you very, very, very, very, very, very, very much"
Bright Eyes - At The Bottom Of Everything 

So I ran yesterday and today, 3.5 miles around the hood. Some walk breaks, especially in that last mile. I can feel that I'm slower with these few extra pounds. But that doesn't really matter. It never has. What matters is that I keep going. And I'm making progress towards my goal. 12 miles and a yoga class so far this week. Goal is to his yoga and 2 miles tomorrow and than Sat is a freebie - good if I go but fine if I don't. I'll be heading up north for a bday weekend with girlfriends. I feel so good about this birthday, not sure why. I'm feeling happy and confident and at peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!