Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Confidence restored

So you run
Throw knives in the dark
I saw you late last night come to harm
I saw you dance in the Devil's arms
- Mumford

I left work early today after suffering being told my boobs look huge this morning. I felt fat and self conscious all day and admittedly my skirt was tight from a few extra pounds. So I left and went for a long run before dinner tonight. I did four miles outside and it felt really great. Confidence restored. What's with the boobs and calves in this family?? Anyhoodle, I refuse to refrain from free alcohol this evening as I need to drink to make these people interesting. But I shall limit myself to expensive and low calorie vodka. And maybe an olive or two for protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!