Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Thank goddess for Rachel Maddow

Alternate title: I blame the treadmill

I will hold on hope
And I won't let you choke
On that noose around your neck
- Mumford and Sons

So I did go to the hotel gym tonight. And it was absolutely freaking miserable. My lungs couldn't get air. I couldn't tolerate my inclines. I felt fat in my workout clothes. There was a very handsome man in the gym also running. I gave in after a mile and walked and ran again and had decided to give up entirely at 1.5 miles but by then I was engrossed in Rachel's story on past republican conventions. So god bless her I stayed on and ran/walked another half mile. That's a grand total of two today, people. But alas, tomorrow is another day. And, at least I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!