Saturday, April 9, 2016

Who's That Bitch?

People, you know. 

       - Missy Elliot

Today I ran three (in addition to 5 yesterday and 4 on Thursday which were unremarkable) and also did 20 minutes on this machine. 

What is this machine called? I want to call it a stair stepper, but for me (because I am old) a "stair stepper" conjures up a specific machine and it isn't this machine. 

Anyway, I did 20 minutes and 59 floors of stairs and sweated like I've never sweated before! I could see myself getting hooked on this machine, it was hard work! I'm hoping to be a little more prepared for hiking this year. It turns out that running isn't actually great preparation for hiking. You can run miles and miles and think you are the shit and in great shape, and those goddamn Colorado mountains will kick your ass just for spite. I'm thinking this machine is good training for hiking, but I suppose we shall have to find out by actually doing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!