Sunday, April 17, 2016

I hope that it gets to you
I hope that you see this through
- Rihanna

Today was the first day in a long time that I haven't had anything to do. So what did I do? Lots of nothings. I took two naps. I caught up in all my murder mystery shows. I made brownies. I fixed the dog door. I trimmed my plants. I cleaned my pool and kitchen. And at long last, I got out for a run after six. I brought fat dog which guaranteed an inconsistent pace. And the brownies guaranteed a pit stop. Not my best effort for sure. But there was a gentle breeze blowing and I got 3 miles done. I did some math and realized I'm going to have to do 16 miles this week and next in order to hit goal this month. So we shall see about that. I did not get out for a run or yoga yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!