Sunday, April 3, 2016

Low

How'd you get so
How'd you get so low? 
Baby, I don't know 

Could it be that hard?
Never mind the rent and you quit your job
Flying, at what cost?
Shout out to the ones we've lost

Better Than Ezra - Rolling

This is a swanky little bluesy tune that just makes me want to swing my arse.  No energy for swingin today, however. I did get out for a run today in the old pueblo. And it was damn hot at 1pm. I waited too long. It was a torturous 84 degrees and the sun was brutal beating down. I got 3.5 but it wasn't pretty. Now I'm sitting in front of Safeway downing my tea so I can go get a refill before heading back to the motherland. It's gonna be awhile before I can do some yoga due to travel and such. Maybe I can get one in on Thursday before my flight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!