Tuesday, May 3, 2016

All these psychics and the doctors
They're all right and they're all wrong
It's like trying to sing every word
When all you really need to do is hum along
- Dawes

I'm sitting doing my meditation before yoga, which isn't much but lying around, and there's this douche sitting in here talking on his phone. Rude. But then I saw that he's a trainer who's worked here for awhile so I forgave him. I did 3.5 around the hood this morning and it was both glorious in the breezy sunshine, and awful because I couldn't seem to get my breath. A lot of walking was done. So I ran another Mike just before yoga. I took Sunday off just cause I felt like it and then I chose hh over running last night. For someone with no social life I do seem to be busy lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!