Monday, May 9, 2016

Whatever happened to all this season's Losers of the year?

Mommy's alright, Daddy's alright
They just seem a little weird
Surrender, surrender
But don't give yourself away

       - Cheap Trick

Today I did a "no shuffle" run, wherein I challenge myself to just put all my music on shuffle and I'm not allowed to skip songs. This one came up, which made me giggle. I'm putting together a play list for Rachael's graduation party, and I'm definitely adding this one! (John Denver also made an appearance, which sorely tested my no skip resolve.... Not good running music!)

So I did three on the treadmill today at the gym and this run went much more like I thought yesterday's was going to go. Yes it was hard, and there was plenty of walking, but I made it, I didn't feel like I was going to die of burning lungs. So if was better. 

And now I'm in the hot tub of cooties and righteousness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!