Saturday, May 14, 2016

I didn't ask for this

Been working like a dog
I turned all my dreams off
I didn't know my name, I didn't know my name

        - Grouplove

I ran five miles on this trail that Chris and I have hiked a few times today. I fell pretty spectacularly.... I'm talking a full on, slow motion body hurling through the air kind of fall. Nobody saw, which is kind of a shame, it was a fall worth sharing. 

Anyway, I also saw my first bluebird of the year, which is always my own personal sign that it is really Spring, so that was nice. I skipped hiking today for no other reason than my inner introvert just couldn't take the socialization. 

I have about a million things to do to get ready for guests and a graduation party we are having next week. So I'm going to go ahead and take a nap while watching When Harry Met Sally. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!