Thursday, May 5, 2016

Your clothes never wear as well the next day
And your hair never falls in quite the same way
But you never seem to run out of things to say
- Nine Days

I'm actually out of things to say. I did 3.5 miles around the hood this morning and then I did yoga tonight. Plan is to run 3 on Saturday and that will get me 13 for the week. I did the math and I'm actually about 8 miles behind pace for the year - we should be at 207 miles and I'm at 198.5. So I'm going to try to make up some ground this month since I have less travel planned.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the message and any attachments from your system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!