Tuesday, May 24, 2016

A Thousand Voices Dead At My Feet

A thousand faces starin' at me
A thousand times I've fallen

         - Barns Courtney

I love this song. I like that line I put in the title. Makes me think of all the voices I've silenced.... Like slayed Dragons on the journey to finding my own. 

Amyway, the only way I could talk myself into going running was to put the treadmill on negative .5 decline. But then I ran a good and fun four miles, so I guess that's what was needed. I would have maybe done some stairs but I had to get home to take the boy to get his new phone. 

They took away my Friday night Body Flow class, not sure if it is permanent or not. I still have the Sunday one but the only other options are yoga or flow at 6:30, which is just so late. I've been slacking on the yoga/flow since being sick, so I'm not sure what I'll do this week yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!