Tuesday, April 2, 2013

White Daisy Passing

And for a minute it all stops but it won't last man
It's just a passing moment gone
Please slow it down
- Rocky Votolato

According to my schedule, I was supposed to run 4 miles today.  I decided that I would get the same benefit by running 3 miles, but faster.  And so I did.

Yes - my last post was about Mickey, Apollo, and Duke and then in today's post I quote a guy named Rocky.  Might have made sense to quote him in the last run.  Fine.  When we do the rewrites for the movie version of the blog I'll fix it.  But for today, we can add "White Daisy Passing" to the official playlist.  This song is perfect to prevent early overgallopping - not only is it mellow, but it actually says "please, slow it down".   Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaG2xINk5B4

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!