Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Winter of Forever

Since I know you guys just can't get enough of me bitching about the weather.... here is a picture of our forecast this week

Yeah... it's like that. So I did go out today, figuring I might be stuck in stupid gyms the rest of the week (I can probably go outside tomorrow if I can manage to get my ass moving early enough in the morning to avoid the wind), but it wasn't as nice as it would appear... the temperature said 42, but it was most emphatically NOT 42! It was windy, cloudy and goddamn cold.  I was running into the wind up nemesis hill, so miserable I was reduced to just begging God for some relief, which never came. That guy always did have it out for me.

I'm at 187 for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!