Sunday, November 6, 2011

When its bad, it ain't bad enough

That's some badass INXS for you on this lovely Sunday evening. So, a moratorium was declared on the moratorium on Friday drinking, plus we had a football game to get to, so Saturday run was off. Today I entertained thoughts of 8 whilst driving back from Tucson, but by the time I got home all I could think about was a nap. I decided I'd just go tomorrow, but then thought how difficult it will be tomorrow to get my mojo back after taking 3 days off. So, it was by far the most difficult time I've had getting my ass out there but I decided I'd do just 2 miles and walk the whole damn way if I felt like it. But after I started I figured I'd give 3.5 a shot. I had to make a pit stop at the park on my way home, which I will attribute to Dads delicious ground almond and flaxseed pancakes, but then I ran the rest of the way home.

So, I can do 3.5 with relative ease, and a decent 6 with some effort. But what does this say about my personal best goal in exactly 4 weeks?!? Not lookin good folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!