Saturday, November 12, 2011

Elliptical

Did four on the elliptical today. I always forget how much I like that machine until I go on it again. It is just so nice and easy on your body, you feel like you can just go forever. And it did get me to wondering just how far I could go.... could I do a half marathon on the elliptical? How fast could I do that? I'm thinking that might be a winter challenge, when I'll be doing lots of gym time. Plus, I told my PT I was going to take a break from running after this half, which he seemed to think was a good idea (although who cares what he thinks, he's not the boss of me!), but if I had some kind of cool challenge, that might make going to the gym a bit easier to bear. I did my strength training as well, I've been pretty good about it, if I do say so myself. Only a couple of days of slacking on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!