Saturday, November 12, 2011

Shortfalls and little sins

Stayin tall but runnin thin. I'm wearin thin. - the Decemberists

So yeah I did 8 today. Probaby not a good idea given the week I've had and I'm feelin it now. I just don't think morning runs are my thing. I have to wake up first, ya know? I started out planning to do 6 and figured if I was up to it I would try to do 8 since I'm out there so long anyway. And I felt ok, figured I could power walk the last 2 and that's what I did. I specifically and deliberately didn't time myself as I didn't want that pressure. I was on the trail of the pink mafia the whole way too, there were these little pink stickers and feathers. I hate shit like "don't be a chump. Check for lumps!" Which is what today seemed to be about. Or the cutsie "feel your boobies!". Ugh.

2 comments:

  1. Joy to the world--HC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good god, you must be tired. That is not the Decemberists, that is Needtobreathe.

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!