Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My damn hotel has cookies!!!!

Such a blessing and a curse.  Lovely to walk in and be welcomed by a warm delicious free treat, but rather shitty to be in your face when you have to hit the hotel gym.  I am in lovely Coeur D'Alene, Idaho this evening (I have to figure out what's the deal with that name) where it's 28 degrees out and yes, I forgot my coat.  We don't use such things in Phoenix!!  The good news is I did make it to said gym before I could be waylaid by aforementioned cookies.  I did four miles in 50:20, so 12:35 min miles.  I also did my usual 2 and 1 inclines on the first two miles, so I'm ok with that.  Hell, I'm ok with it regardless.  I forgot to mention I did 3.5 outside at home last night also, so decent week so far. 

List of things I forgot on this trip that I know of so far:
winter coat
suit jacket
socks
blackberry charger
pajamas

1 comment:

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!