Saturday, May 8, 2010

whew

I did a rough 4 miles. I did a route that is either uphill or downhill the whole way. It's good for training but I wasn't ready for it yet. I ran/walked the whole way but I quit a little shy of 4 miles. It reminded me why I don't like taking 2 days off in a row. My muscles complain too much! My knee was hurting a little by the end. It was a little warm, but not too bad. When I got home I drank an Odwalla protein drink, which turns out to be a bad idea. All the research says to drink protein within 20 minutes after the run but it made me so sick, it's all I can do to keep it down. Yuck.
There is a new song by Eminem and Nate Dogg called 'Till I Collapse and it was awesome to run to.
Sandy?

2 comments:

  1. I have that one on my Ipod! Love that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took today off! I already got my 4 in this week. Tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!