Thursday, May 27, 2010

Crappity Crap Crap

Well, I did my four on Tuesday and then I did three outside today, but it still didn't go very well. You guys, it's the big hills, I just can't seem to do this. I ended up walking the last half mile or so, I had to do this big hill on the way back home and it just wore me out and I just don't know what to do. It's very discouraging and not very much fun at this point.

Also, it just seems so easy outside to just stop running and start walking instead. I don't know what my problem is, but I'm not feeling very good about things right now.

2 comments:

  1. Agree, its totally easy outside to stop running and just walk the rest of the way!!! I really think the course will be flatter than your neighborhood so I wouldn't worry to much (although its STILL not posted). Hills are great for training and stamina building. Just crank up the eminem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hills are hard, I agree. Are you trying to run up the hills? When I am feeling tired I walk all the uphill parts. That might help you get through the rest of it without getting so tired at the end. Another thought - maybe just walk outside and run on the treadmill, and walk up all the hills you can, until it's not so hard. Then pick up running outside again. You have plenty of time!

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!