Saturday, May 15, 2010

Well, I haven't done SHIT! I was supposed to run Thursday and chose instead to impress an important person at work. I was supposed to run on Friday but was way too tired, since I was putting in a 12 hour day at work. And now today, we have Rachael's volleyball game and then we are supposed to go to a Rockies game. I suppose I could fit running in-between, but I really don't want to go, so we'll have to see what happens. Bottom line: I have only exercised once this week so far and will only get a maximum of twice, if I go today.

This is no way to train for a half marathon!

Update: Rather than running, walking or working out in any way, I made cookies, ate about a bazillion of them and then fell asleep on the couch. Seriously, when is that race? I gotta get this shit together.

1 comment:

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!