Sunday, May 2, 2010

ridiculous 3.5

I'm kindof appalled at myself that I didn't exercise at all yesterday. I have no excuse to offer even. I just didn't go. But this morning I did 3.5 on the road, and it was a ridiculous 3.5 in that I only ran about 2 of it. I got this awful lung burn and I pretty much just gave up. But at least I went.

I'm in for Denver too!!! Woot!!

I sampled that Jai Hai song and, uh, yuk! But I just bought Beautiful World, thanks for the suggestion. I love Wannabe and I still have it on my list.

I've been mostly listening to Zac Brown band CD, Miranda Lambert's latest CD and Lady Antebellum. Lady Antebellum has a good old one called "love don't live here anymore" that I love. Miranda Lambert has White Liar and also one that goes "we're just like you, only prettier" that makes me laugh every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!