Sunday, May 23, 2010

Well

I did get 3 in last week because I went last night at 9:00 when I got home. I did 3.5 outside. I did that again this afternoon but had a much harder time. I'm not sure why Sunday running seems to be hard for me, probably its because I get too much rest. I slept until 9 today and then took a nap from 11:30 - 12:30. I have grown quite fond of my naps.

One of the things I love about running as a hobby is that you get the opportunity to do events in all different cities!! I'd be totally down for Phily. Nashville was awesome too. And I hear great things about the San Diego half, its in June.

1 comment:

  1. It's so funny you say that because I had literally written into my post that maybe we could plan for San Diego in 2012, but then I figured I was getting way too far ahead of myself, and deleted it! Ha! But we can totally do San Diego in 2012!

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!