Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Why does it have to be so !@$#&^%ing hard??

So I didn't go last night. After two mojitos it didn't seem like such a good idea. Then Kailey bailed on yoga so I had no reason to go to the gym. HOWEVER, I did go at lunch today, primarily motivated by the fact that I had an OB appointment this afternoon and I got up too late to shower this morning. So I decided to shower at the gym. And I will say, I only did 30 minutes and just over 2 miles because I really didn't care and didn't feel like being there. Isn't it funny how some weeks you're just all over it and feeling great, and other weeks you just suck?? For no discernable logic or reason?? I guess that's what separates us from the rest of the world who doesn't exercise. We battle through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!