Tuesday, October 6, 2009

At least I'm running.

I ran 2 yesterday and 2 today. Yesterday was kind of painful, I guess my muscles thought we had finally given up on this running thing so they were complaining quite a bit. Today was good though. Last night I ate really good healthy food all day, including dinner. Then after dinner I had my yo-plus thinking that might get rid of my sweet craving. But it didn't so I ate half a bag of kit-kat fun size bars, a reese's peanut butter cup, and some pizza rolls. So.

2 comments:

  1. I have the worst time at night too!!! I just need dessert! I've been making the no-bake cookies, they seem to do the trick. Plus they have oatmeal, ya know. I'm just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tell myself the same thing when I make those! Although I think the altitude is fucking with the cookies too, since I can't make them right....they keep coming out all gooey and won't get hard.....that's what she said....HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!