Tuesday, October 27, 2009

One for the record book!

Ok, I am determined to get it together! If I am going to taper on time, I need to be doing 8 mile runs at the end of November! So, it's not too late, but I really have to get in gear. So this morning I got ready to run and grabbed my iPod, only to find that the battery was dead. So - get this - I went anyway! 2.5 miles, very quiet miles. After a while I didn't hear my breathing anymore. I was just thinking and running, thinking and running. It was actually ok! Then I planned out my food for the day, doing a smaller dinner and eating about every 3 hours. That's how often I get hungry. So far, so good... but it's the night times that get me. And there are brownies in the house.

1 comment:

  1. Dude. Brownies in the house is never a good idea. I've forgotten my ipod before, it can be enlightening. But only once in a rare while! Forgetting it on the treadmill is certain death.

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!