Thursday, October 8, 2009

train wreck

I skipped my run yesterday morning in order to be ready for a meeting I have this morning. I'm ready for the meeting but I woke up with a stuffy nose and feeling like I got hit by a train. I have too much to do. It's excuses and I need to get my priorities straight... but really there's just too much to do. I had to bring work home last night, which I NEVER do, and worked for 2 hrs, thinking I will be ready for my run this morning. Oh, and ate like a hog... 3 tamales, 4 peanut butter cups. Then had nasty classroom dreams all night and the bottom line is I just don't know if I can get out there this morning.

2 comments:

  1. just remember, if you go you win! even if you just walk around the block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Who made the tamales?
    2. Why don't I have any tamales?

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!