Sunday, October 11, 2009

Did second training walk that was 3 miles. This time Chris came with me so I didn't get lost. It was definitely a better walk than last week, but it took about 50 minutes, so my time still is not great, although about half of it was uphill, so I guess maybe it's not too bad.

Friday's walk on the treadmill was not great, although it was not as bad as I thought it would be. Although I did get really sick of being on it after about half an hour. I don't understand why that doesn't happen on the bike, but whatever. It wasn't as great a cardio workout as I usually get though, my heart rate never did really get up to where it usually does. So, yesterday I did an hour on the bike and that was really good.

It was COLD on today's walk! I had to wear a sweater and mittens and a hat and I was still cold. The sun came out on our way home, so it got a bit warmer, but it was darn cold! It is still only 23 degrees out here. And yesterday it never did get above freezing at all the whole day.....the frost that was there in the morning never went away, it never got warm enough to melt it. Crazy times, crazy times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!